Located in Delta, Colorado at the base of the Grand Mesa, the world’s highest flat top mountain, Devil’s Thumb Golf Course offers both a spectacular golf experience and a panorama of the mountains surrounding the Uncompaghre Valley. This prairie style links is nestled into a swath of Adobe Hills, which is why golfers describe a few holes as, “Playing golf on the moon”. Come see for yourself, but don’t let the views fool you.
When it opened in 2001 Devil’s Thumb was ranked #2 Most Affordable Golf Course in the Nation by Golf Digest. Devil’s Thumb is consistently ranked in the Top #10 Golf Course in Colorado. Along with this hidden gem of a course, Delta, Colorado offers access to Gold Medal Fishing, excellent wineries, great hiking, and is a dream area for ATV activities. So join us at this truly unique golf course and enjoy one of the most memorable rounds you are sure to play in Colorado. Devil’s Thumb Golf Course – Stay, Play, Enjoy.
Devil’s Thumb Golf Club Awards
- 2009: #2 Ranked Golf Course / Western Slope
- 2009: #7 Ranked Golf Course Colorado – Colorado Golf Magazine
- 2010: #3 Ranked Golf Course / Western Slope – Avid Golfer
- 2011: #9 Best Courses to Play – Golfweek
- 2011: #2 Ranked Golf Course / Western Slope – Avid Golfer
- 2012: #7 Best Golf Courses to Play – Golfweek
- 2013: #7 Best Golf Courses to Play – Golfweek
- 2014: #4 Best Golf Courses to Play – Golfweek
- 2019: #2 Ranked Golf Course on the Western Slope - Avid Golf
- 2020 # 2 Ranked Golf Course on the Western Slope - Avid Golf
- 2021 #1 Ranked Golf Course on the Western Slope - Avid Golf
- 2022 #2 Ranked Golf Course, #2 Best Value in Colorado, #2 Most Underated Course in CO!