***USGA rules of golf must govern play***
Some local rules are needed and accepted to promote good and sound golf practices and policies. Rules and regulations for conduct on the golf course are posted on signs near the first tee. Here is a list of common etiquette and rules:
- Replace divots and ball marks on the greens
- Keep up with the group in front of you
- Golfers making the turn that decide to eat will lose their position on the golf course
- No Five-somes allowed
- Play holes in natural sequence; no cutting across
- No carts allowed on all par 3’s
- Only two players per cart!
- Every player must have their own bag to play golf or rent from the Pro Shop
- Please rake all bunkers
Pace of play
- The time allowed playing the golf course is 2 hour 15 minutes per nine holes. Wave faster players through only when the golf course is not busy. If the golf course is busy, you need to maintain your position with the group in front of you. The staff will govern the speed of play.
- Collared Shirts are recommended, golf tradition length shorts are required or long slacks/pants
- No tank tops, No Cut-off’s
- Only golf shoes or spike-less shoes are allowed on the course. No cowboy boots are allowed. Devil’s Thumb Golf Club is a soft spike facility
- Shirt and shoes must be worn at all times while on premises.
- Appropriate golf attire recommended
Additional Rules & Local Rules
- During busy times, the Staff will assign foursomes at his/her discretion
- Children less than 10 years old must be with a responsible adult and properly supervised
- Make sure that golf carts are at least 60 feet away from greens at all times
- Stay on cart paths within reason especially around tee boxes and greens
- Pets are NOT allowed.*
- The staff may remove a golfer or group for obnoxious and offensive behavior; gross intoxication; abusing or damaging the course; hitting into golfers playing ahead or other unsafe golfing practices; refusal to let faster groups play through. Golfers who are removed from the course will forfeit any fees paid
- NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL is allowed on the course. CB's Hacienda can provide you with a full menu of options. THIS IS A CITY ORDINANCE. Thanks for your cooperation!